Oct/2013 – Sep/2015 M.Sc. Advanced Computational and Civil Engineering Structural Studies (ACCESS) Technische Universität Dresden, Germany.
Thesis topic: Numerical implementation of the phase field model for elastomers. Thesis grade: 1.0 (ECTS-Grade: A); Average grade: 1.2 (ECTS-Grade: A); Graduated with award.
• Extension of FEAP (finite element analysis program) to support Isogeometric analysis for NURBs and T-splines. Development of element formulations for isogeometric analysis.
• Numerical implementation of the phase field model for elastomers for finite element analysis; Fracture simulation of airbags.
• Numerical implementation of finite elements for the simulation of heart electrophysiology based on FitzHugh-Nagumo and AlievPanfilov models.
• Numerical implementation of finite elements for the coupled electromechanic simulation of the heart based on the fully coupled and staggered algorithms.
• Numerical implementation of Hyperelastic and orthotropicviscoelastic material models.
• Numerical Implementation of a Modified Adaptive Importance Sampling technique and a simple Monte Carlo simulation for the determination of the failure probability.
• Numerical implementation of a multilayer perceptron Artificial Neural Network and simplex algorithm for linear optimisation
Oct/2010 – Jul/2012 M.Sc. Structural Engineering Polytechnic University of Tirana, Albania. Thesis topic: A Matlab Program for elastic and plastic analysis of 2D frames. Thesis grade: 10, Average grade: 8.85/10.
• Design and implementation of an OOP program into Matlab for the analysis of 2D frames including linear static analysis, linear dynamic analysis, dynamic eigenvalue analysis, buckling eigenvalue analysis, nonlinear plastic hinge analysis.
Oct/2007 – Oct/2010 Bachelor in Civil Engineering Polytechnic University of Tirana, Albania. Average grade: 8.66/10.
HONORS AND AWARDS
09/Dec/2016 Enno-Heidebroek award for best graduates in engineering Technische Universität Dresden, Germany.
Oct/2014 – Sep/2015 DAAD Scholarship for Master programs DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst), Germany.