1. Su-Ling Fan , Hung-Lin Chi, and Po-Quan Pan (2019). " Rule Checking Interface Development between Building Information Model and End User." Automation in Construction (Accepted, May 2019) (SCI). Impact Factor=4.032. Ranking:6/128(4.68%). 2. Su-Ling Fan, Heap-Yih Chong, Pin-Chao Liao, and Cen-Ying Lee (2019). “Latent Contract Provisions for Building Information Modeling (BIM) Contracts: Social Network Analysis Approach.” KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering(SCI) .Impact Factor :0.940 Ranking:92/128 (71.88%).
3. Su-Ling Fan, Cen-Ying Lee, Heap-Yih Chong, and Mirosław J. Skibniewski (2018).“A Critical Review of Legal Issues Associated with BIM.” Technological and Economic Development of Economy(SCI).Impact Factor :3.224). Ranking:31/353 (8.8%).
4. Heap-Yih Chong , Su-Ling Fan , Monty Sutrisna , Shang-Hsien Hsieh ,and Ching-Mei Tsai (2016). “A Preliminary Contractual Framework for BIM-enabled Projects.” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE. (SCI). Impact Factor : 1.735. Ranking:22/61(36.07%).
5. Su-Ling Fan , Heap-Yih Chong , Tsung-Wei Hung Yen-Chih Wang and Praveen Jayakumari (2016). "Cost-Based Scheduling Method Using Object-Oriented Approach." Automation in Construction, Vol. 65, Pages 65–77 (SCI). (SCI) Impact Factor=2.919. Ranking:15/125(12.00%).
6. Fan,S.L.,Wu, C.W., and Hung J. C.(2015), "Integration of Cost and Schedule using BIM." Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, JASE. Vol.18,No. 3, Pages 223-232.(EI).
7. Su-Ling Fan, Miroslaw J.Skibniewski, Tsung Wei Hung(2014), “Effects of Building Information Modeling During Construction.” Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, JASE. Vol.17, No.2, pp.157-166(EI)。
8. Fan, S.L. (2014), "Intellectual Property Rights in Building Information Modeling Application in Taiwan", Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE, 140(3), 040130581~6. (SCI) Impact Factor: 0.842 Ranking:32/59(54.24%).
9. Wang, M.T., Fan, S.L., Tsai, C.C. and Chang, L.M.(2014). "A Comparison of Float Ownership Issues for Construction Projects between Taiwan and China." Journal of Marine Science and Technology, JMST.(SCI)
10. Fan, S.L. (2012). "Modified Time Impact Analysis Method." Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE, 138(2)pp.227-233.(SCI) Impact Factor :0.876 Ranking:23/57 (40.35%).
11. Fan.S.L., Sun,K.S., and Wang, Y.R. (2012). "GA optimization model for repetitive projects with soft logic." Automation in Construction, Vol.21, Pages 253-261.(SCI)
12. (SCI) Impact Factor : 1.820 Ranking:9/57(15.79%)
13. Fan, S. L. and Tserng, H. P. (2006). ”Object-oriented Scheduling for Repetitive Projects with Soft Logics.” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 130(8),ASCE, 3548.(SCI) Impact Factor : 0.471 Ranking:18/33(54.55%)
14. Fan, S. L., Tserng, H. P. and Wang, M. T. (2003). “Development of an object-oriented scheduling model for construction projects.” Journal of Automation in Construction, Vol. 12, Elsevier, 283-302. (SCI) Impact Factor : 0.320 Ranking:16/29(55.17%) Conference Papers
15. Fan Su Ling and Chang Saar Chai(2019)”Identification of Criticality of Critical Infrastructure by Data Mining Techniques.” Interdependence between Structural Engineering and Construction Management, United States, May 20-25.
16. Fan Su Ling(2018),”Application of Big Data Technique on Infrastructure Resilience.” Asian Bioethics Conference(ABC19),November 14.
17. Fan, S.L., Tserng, H.P., Hsu, Y.J., and Hung, T.W. (2013)"Critical Chain Management Method for Reinforced Concrete Building Projects", International Research Conference on Engineering and Technology, Singapore, Sep14-Sep16.
18. Fan, S. L. and Wu, C. H. (2011), “Level of Development and Cost for Constructing BIM Model.” Proceedings of the International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality (CONVR) 2011, Weimar, Germany. November 3-4.
19. Tsai, M. H., Wu, C. H., Matin, Md.A., Fan, S. L., Kang, S. C. and Hsieh, S. H. (2010). “Experiences Using Building Information Modeling for a Construction Project.” Proceedings of The International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering (ICCCBE), Nottingham, UK. June 30- July 2.
20. Fan, S. L., Kang, S. C., Hsieh, S. H., Chen, Y. H., Wu, C. H. and Juang, J.R. (2009). “A case study on constructing 3D/4D BIM models from 2D drawings and paper-based documents using a school building project.” Proceedings of International Conference Computational Design in Engineering (CODE), Seoul, Korea. November 3-6.
21. Fan, S. L. and Lin, Y. C. (2007). “Time-Cost Trade-off in Repetitive Projects with Soft Logics.” Proc. 2007 International Conference on Computing in Civil Engineering, ASCE, July. 25-28 2007, held in Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh.
22. Fan, S. L., Lin, Y. C., Tung, N. C. and Lin, H. C. (2006). “Developing Construction Networkbased Experience Management System.” Proc. International Conference in the Built Environment in the 21st Century (ICiBE 2006). 23. Fan, S. L., Wang, M. T. (2000). “Construction Object Scheduling System.” ISARC 2000 Proceeding.